- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
- 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
- Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
- Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
- If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
@CaseyAnthony if you read the report and the white paper, all we have done is create a technological approach to circumvent the coming control system. In the future, central banks will be able to track all transactions of assets purchased on the central banker blockchains. 1776 has its own marketplace in FreedomMarket and it does not use standardization, The reason we are giving away 10 to tokens to 10 million people is for 1776 to be unstoppable, and to have as large as blockchain as BTC, and when we enter the exchanges we should have a very good valuation. 1776 is decentralized, and we are doing nothing against the law. Did this answer your question?
10 free 1776 Tokens to 10 million people... little video: https://freedom.social/1776-token-30-sec_1.mp4
clarkzkent changed their profile photo
Let's livin it up around here!!!