- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- PASTEBIN IS NOW ONLINE! CHECK IT OUT: VISIT CCT PASTEBIN
- NEW BITCOIN CASH FORUM. CHECK IT OUT: VISIT BCH FORUM
- CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO SECTION: VISIT NOW
- MULTIPLE THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM CLICK ON THE + THEMES BUTTON ABOVE!
- ADD SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- CHECK OUT THE LINKS DIRECTORY: VISIT NOW
Hi all, I am self-employed and I am planning to buy a home. I want to take a mortgage for that. Is it easy for me to get qualified for a mortgage? I have heard that the lenders may not see self- employed as the ideal borrower as they may be concerned that we won't earn a steady enough income to make the monthly payments. Then what are the formalities required for the application of a mortgage? What are the documents required to be submitted before them? I have a good credit score. So, I hope that I could buy my dream home with a mortgage soon. Before approaching a broker, can you tell me the services offered by the mortgage brokers in Toronto and the current mortgage rates here? I have already gathered some information regarding this, from the internet. But, I think, those who are experienced could share more relevant data. So, please share your experience with mortgages and mortgage brokers. Thank you.