- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
- 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
- Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
- Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
- If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
Hello Tranz, I think this is a common issue in OS X Sierra, there is no "error report", I mean the OS do not issue any report or warning regarding the issue, simply when clicking on the app to run it, the app behave like it is starting, appears in the dock for few seconds, and then crash and close without any report, warning or message from the OS, I have google and in some cases it is solved changing permissions (CHMOD) of the executable inside the .app container. This issue has to do with some change in OS Sierra. Regards Nicolas