- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- PASTEBIN IS NOW ONLINE! CHECK IT OUT: VISIT CCT PASTEBIN
- NEW BITCOIN CASH FORUM. CHECK IT OUT: VISIT BCH FORUM
- CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO SECTION: VISIT NOW
- MULTIPLE THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM CLICK ON THE + THEMES BUTTON ABOVE!
- ADD SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- CHECK OUT THE LINKS DIRECTORY: VISIT NOW
Hello Tranz, I think this is a common issue in OS X Sierra, there is no "error report", I mean the OS do not issue any report or warning regarding the issue, simply when clicking on the app to run it, the app behave like it is starting, appears in the dock for few seconds, and then crash and close without any report, warning or message from the OS, I have google and in some cases it is solved changing permissions (CHMOD) of the executable inside the .app container. This issue has to do with some change in OS Sierra. Regards Nicolas