- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
- 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
- Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
- Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
- If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
Yes, I think this would work. I was part of a project planning a similar approach, but that was pre the current ico era. We were looking at simple forward selling of physical gold, done in a more traditional crowdfunding environment. I think the webcam access is great, droneflyovers etc. also to give transparency to the production. With a detailed and transparent enough project plan, the whole thing can run as a DAO, but I don't think it has to. The funds administration could be just organised as a third party service. Are you looking at anchoring the value of the tokens to the underlying physical asset you are mining with a discount, or the revenues of the mining company? The former would also create a nice alternative price discovery mechanism for the underlying asset, as the tokens for the future production would be traded as altcoins against btc, eth etc liquid cryptos. Sounds like a good project. Which country is the production happening?