- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- PASTEBIN IS NOW ONLINE! CHECK IT OUT: VISIT CCT PASTEBIN
- NEW BITCOIN CASH FORUM. CHECK IT OUT: VISIT BCH FORUM
- CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO SECTION: VISIT NOW
- MULTIPLE THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM CLICK ON THE + THEMES BUTTON ABOVE!
- ADD SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- CHECK OUT THE LINKS DIRECTORY: VISIT NOW
My Windows Vista doesn't seem to understand how to get the Bitbar wallet going. I've tried different mirrors, older versions, etc... it doesn't get it. Any tips, anyone encountering similar problems? I can't find out how to get a hold of the creator of Bitbar.
I ordered an ASIC miner. It hasn't arrived yet, but I'd like some advance instructions on Redcoin mining using that. Are there many pools specialising in Redcoin, also? I've been told that solo mining is useless if you don't have a supercomputer or a ton of appropriate hardware.