- WELCOME TO CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK!
- We've upgraded the website with a lot of new features!
- 3 NEW THEMES! Click on the + Themes button above!
- Notice about SOCIAL LINKS: UPDATE YOUR SOCIAL LINKS
- New video section, add your videos: VIDEO SECTION
- Advertising will be available shortly, hold tight.
- If you have any issues with the new site, please submit a support ticket: SUPPORT
I think there is something wrong with xPool and someone should take a look at it. I noticed that the pool hash rate goes way down throughout the day on multiple coins at the same time, strange. Take a look at the hashrate on Worldcoin, Casinocoin, Globalcoin, and Nyancoin you will see what I'm talking about. When I point my miner at the pool, I can barley get any work from the pool. The statistics show my miner at about 2 H/s, my miner should be around 10 MH/s. There are times that the pool is running fine, but right now it is not.